Tattoo by Lou Shaw of Four Aces Tattoo in Aldinga Beach, South Australia. Wolf themed piece. Thanks for looking :)
OMG mad respect for this guy
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
the sexual tension when u and ur crush are online on fb at the same time and u just stare at their lil green dot
and suddenly you know what gatsby felt like
This is actually the most profound and appropriate literary allusion I’ve encountered so far this week.
oh my god
GOLDEN GATE PARK: San Francisco’s spectacular park covers 1,017 acres (412 ha) — 20 percent larger than Central Park in New York. With 13 million visitors annually, Golden Gate is one of the country’s most-visited city urban parks.
Named after the nearby Golden Gate strait, the park resulted from the work of field engineer William Hammond Hall, who prepared a survey and topographic map of the site in 1870 and became its commissioner in 1871. Hall and his assistant, John McLaren, who later became the park commissioner in 1887, developed the plan and plantings.
The first stage of the park’s development centered on planting trees in order to stabilize the sand dunes that covered three-quarters of the park’s area. Then, plantings of Eucalyptus globulus, Monterey pine, and Monterey cypress and other species covered the land. The park quickly became a major attractive for residents and visitors alike!